Wednesday, October 27, 2010

20x200- Amy Stein's Halloween in Harlem


Untitled (Hulk) and Untitled (Powerpuff Girls) from Amy Stein's Halloween in Harlem series are now available from 20x200. I have seen the prints in person and they are beautiful. I'm very excited to get my copies and hang them up. This is such a great opportunity for would be collectors and art lovers limited on funds to own works by established and emerging artists. Amy's prints are selling out fast so get yours now! 
 "I am a big believer in the 20x200 mission of (limited editions × low prices) + the internet = art for everyone and was flattered when they asked me to participate. For my 20x200 edition I made the decision to offer C-prints which meant hand printing every last photo. It almost killed me, but I am in love with the final prints. Check out the 20x200 site to see (and purchase!) the editions." - Amy Stein

No comments: