Tuesday, December 22, 2009

We WISH You A Happy Holidays?... and a Happy New Year!


Finished up my Christmas shopping today and even though the stores are all decked out in Christmas decorations it seems like NO ONE says Merry Christmas anymore! Since Chanukah just ended and Ramadan ended in September this year, it should be all Merry until New Year's. 
I think in spite of the recession or maybe because of it I've managed to get my loved ones some really creative and touching presents.  I would normally do a wish list around this time of all the geeky photo stuff and equipment i want but this year I've been very blessed.  My family is happy and healthy, I'm surrounded by talented and inspiring individuals, I'm in love and am loved, and have had so many amazing opportunities this year, I couldn't ask for anything more. 
Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

you are so cute! merry christmas darling! I will see you in a few weeks.