Monday, March 2, 2009

CPW Residency Application Deadline: 4/3/09


The Center for Photography at Woodstock is now accepting applications for its 2009 residency program. I was an artist in residence in September of 2008 and would highly recommend this program. I got an incredible amount of work done in such an amazing environment and got to work with an extremely talented and dedicated staff.
I began working on my still life series there. I shot over 100 sheets of film, including working with the 8x10 camera. CPW's facilities are well maintained and well stocked. They have both a Sinar 4x5 and 8x10, B&W darkroom, as well as a full digital lab and digital cameras at your disposal. In adition CPW provides housing, a food stipend and an honorarium! Wow! This is too good to be true, Apply Now!

No comments: